|Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x or 7.x
1. On the menu bar click on 'Tools' then 'Internet Options.'
2. From Internet Options, select the 'Security' tab.
3. Click Custom Level.
4. Scroll down to 'Scripting,' make sure 'Active Scripting' is set to Enable.
5. Click 'OK.'
6. Click 'Yes' or 'OK' when asked, 'Are you sure you wish to change the security settings for this zone.'
7. Click 'OK' on the Internet Properties window.
8. Close all open Internet Explorer windows and then re-launch Internet Explorer.
|Firefox 2 or 3
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Click the Contents tab.
5. Click the OK button.